Marriage Ceremony

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

MarriageAppointment Necessary

City Hall
34009 Alvarado-Niles Road
Union City, CA 94587
(510) 675-5265.

"Tie the knot" at City Hall. Call to make an appointment and we'll provide an official deputy marriage commissioner to perform your civil marriage ceremony. You must bring a marriage license issued by Alameda County, picture IDs, and a check or money order made payable to the City of Union City.

Rates for Civil Marriage Ceremony

Monday thru Thursday



Friday thru Sunday



For more information please call Jill Stavosky (510) 675-5265.

Directions to City Hall