The Administration Section coordinates and directs all of the engineering division personnel and work generated by the various work programs and also coordinates all interdepartmental activities. It also participates in the County-wide programs with regard to the Congestion Management Agency, the Urban Runoff and Clean Water Program, and Regional transportation issues. It also provides general information regarding the requirements for work in the public right of way and provides flood zone information.
- Flood Plain/Insurance Information (FEMA)
- Drainage/Grading Permit Information
- Encroachment Permit Information
- Transportation/Oversize Hauling Permits/Truck Route Information
- Public right of way questions/concerns, public works stands/construction details, city plans and documents for public right of way
- Report street light outage (Please identify pole number when calling)
- General questions and information