The Traffic Engineering Section provides design of street striping, channelization, traffic analysis, traffic counts, speed studies, and special studies. It coordinates with the Police Department on the investigation of hazardous traffic locations and installation of traffic design and devices. It provides for the operation and maintenance of the traffic signals and street lights within the City as well as all traffic signage and markings.
- Traffic/signalization information/concerns
- Traffic counts on main city streets
- Traffic signal not working properly
- Public street parking and restrictions
- Speed limit questions/concerns